We are looking for a mid level Android Developer who will join a passionate engineering team, working across the development, design and business teams.
- Working on cutting edge technology, you will have the drive and passion to bring new ideas to the team and work on our customer facing mobile application.
- You will work in a small engineering team where you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the Android application.
- Primary focus will be on the mobile app with additional work to integrate with our back end services.
- You will be part of a fully autonomous team allowing individual technical decisions to be made on a team by team basis
- 3+ years of experience in Android Development
- Solid understanding of the Kotlin language
- Strong experience with version control
- Commercial experience working on released applications
- Understanding or Familiarity of Python Django
- Working knowledge of app architectures and patterns
- Usage of Continuous Integration solutions
- Video Technology experience
- Passion for exploring the latest technologies
- Understanding of the Android release process
- Work from home
- Flexible hours and working style
- Social Hour on Fridays
- Engaging work
- Daily fresh fruit
- Free Tea and Coffee
- Social Events such as away days and monthly team breakfast