We are looking for a iOS/macOS developer who has a passion for the cutting edge in app development. You will be passionate about the products you create and strive to keep them running smoothly. Working in a team of talented engineers you will be responsible for the development and technical excellence of our suite of applications across iOS and macOS devices. The primary focus will be developing our iOS application and integration with back-end services, therefore a commitment to collaborative cross-team problem solving, elegant design and the creation of quality, robust products is essential.
- Build and maintain applications for iOS and macOS platforms.
- Ensure quality, performance and maintainability of all applications.
- Cross team collaboration on design, implementation and functionality.
- Identify product weaknesses and provide a plan to remedy them, including bug fixing.
- Writing Unit Tests and maintain high degree of code quality with peer to peer review.
- Investigate emerging technologies and keep up to date with latest releases.
- 2 years of experience developing iOS applications.
- Solid understanding of the Swift language.
- Experience using CocoaPods/Carthage or Swift Package Manager and the integration of external third or first party libraries.
- A deep understanding of UIKit and the iOS app lifecycle.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and the connection to a back-end service.
- Working knowledge of app architectures and patterns.
- Proven track record of delivered iOS application(s)
- Experience with version control such as GIT
- Knowledge of Objective-C language and macOS development.
- Usage of Continuous Integration solutions (Travis-CI, Circle etc.)
- Developed or worked with the creation of a First party library.
- Video technology experience.
- Familiarity with Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines including accessibility.
- Experience with performance tuning using Instruments.