The Ideal Team Member:
The role requires a commercially-driven focus with primary responsibility for continuous, strategic client account management plus maximising revenues through development of new prospect opportunities, client renewal, and client upsell.
- Nurture and expand key client relationships and be accountable for the overall client portfolio.
- Target new opportunities in key markets including Financial Services, Pharma, Professional Services, Media/Entertainment.
- Manage sales cycles of 3-6 months.
- Develop additional revenues through upsell and client expansion.
- Conducting needs analysis meetings to understand a prospective client’s requirements.
- Proposal writing, presentations and support negotiating commercial agreements.
- Develop an expert knowledge of the technology platform to enable first stage support to non-critical client technical support needs and queries.
- Plan, initiate, and manage customer onboarding.
- Proactively monitor and facilitate the customer’s adoption of the technology features and functionality.
- Understand the industries that prospects and customers operate in.
- Identify at risk customers and renewals and address issues with the internal management team.
- Ensuring all records are kept up to date and customer success management activities and communication are stored in the CRM system.
The successful candidate will naturally have a proven aptitude for relationship management within strategic accounts and will bring the following skills/experience:
- Previous experience in technology business or in a similar commercial role such as Business Development Manager, Client Success Manager, Account Manager, Account Director, Partner Manager.
- Experience working with or for organisations in mid-market or top-tier sectors would be beneficial.
- Experience in technology, digital transformation or professional business/enterprise would also be beneficial.
- A passion for problem solving and constantly improving customer success and support.
- Happy to work both independently and within a collaborative team environment.
- Good technical understanding and excellent presentation skills.
- Working with a disruptive technology.
- Work from home.
- Flexible hours and working style.