The Ideal Team Member
We are seeking a Senior Front End Web Engineer who will collaborate with UX designers, developers and business teams.
- We want someone who will bring their creativity in solving our problems.
- You will work in a small web team where your opinion and ideas will matter.
- You will be focused on writing high quality code to solve interesting business problems.
- Key to success will be constant evaluation of new technologies and coding patterns.
- You will work in a fully autonomous team which can make independent technical decisions. If desired, the ability to get involved in product management decisions and actively commentate on and contribute to the roadmap.
- 4 years+ experience developing modern JS applications.
- Experience with React.js (or other modern JS framework).
- Familiarity with JS bundlers and package managers.
- Experience with GIT.
- Modular CSS.
- Understanding of browser compatibility issues.
- Developed or worked a React component library.
- Knowledge of Node and NPM.
- Knowledge of continuous Integration.
- Passion for learning and pushing technical boundaries.
- Experience with Python Django.
- Experience of streaming video technologies.
- Working with a disruptive technology.
- Work from home.
- Flexible hours and working style.