The Ideal Team Member
We are seeking a Senior Front End Web Engineer who will collaborate with UX designers, developers and business teams.
- We want someone who will bring their creativity in solving our problems.
- You will work in a small web team where your opinion and ideas will matter.
- You will be focused on writing high quality code to solve interesting business problems.
- Key to success will be constant evaluation of new technologies and coding patterns.
- You will work in a fully autonomous team which can make independent technical decisions.If desired, the ability to get involved in product management decisions and actively commentate on and contribute to the roadmap
- 4 years + experience developing modern JS applications
- Experience with React.js (or other modern JS framework)
- Familiarity with Webpack
- Experience with GIT
- Modular CSS
- Understanding of browser compatibility issues
- Developed or worked a React component library
- Knowledge of Node and NPM
- Knowledge of continuous Integration
- Passion for learning and pushing technical boundaries
- Experience with Python Django
- Experience of streaming video technologies
- Work from home
- Flexible hours and working style
- Social Hour on Fridays
- Engaging work
- Daily fresh fruit
- Free Tea and Coffee
- Social Events such as away days and monthly team breakfast